The Best Day Clock
- We conquer visual impairments with a large, illuminated display that can be read clearly from all angles and up to 20 feet away.
- Time Periods - The display reads out Before Dawn (12am-4am), Morning (4am-12pm), Afternoon (12pm-6pm), Evening (6pm-8pm), Night (8pm-12am). There's an option to not show the Time Period.
- Instantaneous set-up: Simply plug it in, select your time zone, and you’re ready to go.
- Multi-functioning alarm system: this is the only clock of its kind that will support your loved one through wake-up calls, medication reminders, and appointment alerts.
- Kickstand for sitting on a tabletop and a keyhole for simple wall-hanging.
- We discreetly honor our elders by making no mention of dementia, Alzheimer’s or memory loss anywhere on our product or packaging.
- Automatic dimmer from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM for undisturbed sleep
- Battery backup that retains the time in case of a power outage, removing the need of having to reprogram the information once the power returns (for the Day Clock to work, it needs to be plugged into a power source. The included power cord is 6 feet long.
- Easy to set scrolling menu
- Hourly chime with on, off and daytime-only options
- Eight-language display (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish or Welsh)
- USA/Europe modes to display Month/Day/Year or Day/Month/Year. All our Day Clocks work with 110v and 220v
- 12 or 24-hour modes
- Time-of-Day identifier (e.g., Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
- Basic mode displaying just the day of the week and time of day (e.g., “NOW IT’S SATURDAY MORNING”)
- Kickstand for displaying on a table or counter
- White, Black and Brown Wood clocks use the AC873 screen model which has a resolution of 1024 x 768. All other clock colors use the DC209 screen model which has a resolution of 800 x 600 on an HD 8 inch display for absolute clarity at any angle
Dimensions - This day-of-the-week clock is 8.5 inches wide, 7 inches tall and 1 inch thick. The weekday lettering size is 1 inch tall and 1/2 inch wide, the time size is 1 1/2 inches tall and 3/4 inch wide. The clock comes with an 8-inch screen, as measured diagonally, by the industry standards of measurements. The included power cord is 6 feet long.
Time Periods - The display reads out Before Dawn (12am-4am), Morning (4am-12pm), Afternoon (12pm-6pm), Evening (6pm-8pm), Night (8pm-12am). There's an option to not show the Time Period.
Priority Shipping (2 days) $4.95
Standard Shipping (5-7 business days) FREE!
Warranty - All of our Day Clocks come with a 1-year warranty. You can also return the product for free for the first 30 days, no questions asked. Our Customer Service team is here for you and happy to answer any questions.